Stage with bridge

You still have the Tribune component nested two deep in un-needed Groups. I exploded those two groups, to leave Tribune as a ‘top level’ component in the model.

This is what I saw after I’d exploded the groups in which Tribune had been nested:

You have some stray geometry in the Walls component, which includes a redundant Group #23. Erase that from the Outliner (R-click, Erase).

You will then be left with a cleaner model.

But each component is still just ‘loose geometry’ inside it.

Within the Walls component, I would be inclined to use one component for the doors, and perhaps one for each wall as well.

And most of the rows of seating and the stepped ramps appear identical. You could make just one row a component, then array the rows up the slope. For those needing minor modifications, R-click and Make Unique, then edit in the unique aspects.

Finally, your axes are oddly placed:

I’d suggest moving the model so one corner of the Walls is at the origin.

Thank you for your help.

I only use the walls and tribune in the end of the drawing for a picture.
With all the movement and removing layers and groups I lost 1 side of the tribune, but I can life with that, is doesn’t want to close.

I never knew about the outliner functions to show the groups. It helped me now for removing the unused groups.

I also never used the axes before, I turned them on and moved it in the corner.

I do not understand that working with unique, slope and identical, but the tribune looks oke now. So I don’t think I need to change this again.
Not every row is identical anymore, they were in the beginning, but I had to do some work arounds to close up all the levels.

auditorium v2019 1.6.skp (1.6 MB)