Source Geometry Must Contain Raw faces

Continuing the discussion from I tried to make curve fence using flowify tool, but this error shows up "Source geometry must contain raw faces":

i had stuckeddat here for a night but couldnt make anything yet . so frsutrated

Ya, i actually faced the same problem with akmalana, which means i cannot use the flowify plugin because it stated that “source geometry must contain raw faces” and i’ve read all the conversation and trying to explode the components but it doesnt work as u showed in the video, bcause whenever i wanna try to flowify it again the’ source geometr…’ appear again. Becasue i wanna to paste the pattern at the curvy wall only :(Ya, i actually faced the same problem with akmalana, which means i cannot use the flowify plugin because it stated that “source geometry must contain raw faces” and i’ve read all the conversation and trying to explode the components but it doesnt work as u showed in the video, bcause whenever i wanna try to flowify it again the’ source geometr…’ appear again. Becasue i wanna to paste the pattern at the curvy wall only :frowning: