Solution installation issues, and printing on the PDF at the windows in all versions of SketchUp and Vray

Solution installation issues, and printing on the PDF at the windows in all versions of SketchUp and Vray

1. can not install SketchUp
  • Install first Microsoft .NET framework 4
  1. vray window does not appear on the menu after the install SketchUp
    On drive C:
  • Unhide first folder option
  • Click the user> select the computer name> click select AppData> Roaming click select> click select SketchUp> click on select versions of SketchUp> click select SketchUp> click select Plugins
    Select and copy all the files contained in the plugins
    Back to C:
    Select Program Files> click select Sketchup> click the version of SketchUp> click Plugins, paste the entire file that has been in the Copy earlier.
    Do not hang up yet, now select and copy all of the files contained on the plugins or three files, including .gitignore - RubyWinFunc.so and vfs.rb
    Back to the plugins folder in AppData paste the entire file or three pieces of the file. finished
    As for the print to pdf file, install it NITRO PDF.
    May be useful

I don’t understand.

I usually do the copying of the three files from “program data” to “appdata” as I want to keep all the extensions in one folder, but what does that has to do with printing PDF?

at this time, many comrades who want to print out directly from SketchUp but his pdf printer driver is not available, the nitro pdf enabled us to print pdf file into a form apology is not promoting the program pdf
regards And success