SketchUp Pro 2021, 2D and 3D export issue

Hey!!
Not exported from SketchUP Pro 2021 in 2D and 3D, as well as finished models from the 3dwarehouse library.
When exporting, the program closes unexpectedly.
For example, the downloaded version of SketchUp Pro 2020 does not have such export problems.
Has anyone come across a similar … what could be the problem?

Have you installed SketchUp correctly, or are you running it directly from the downloaded disk image?

I downloaded it according to the recommendation. I run from disk.
I suppose, if it was not installed correctly, the same problem was in the last day’s version. And everything is fine with it, it is installed in the same way.

I don’t use a Mac, but I understand that you are supposed to open the disk image and drag the SketchUp icon inside onto the alias of the Applications folder that is also there. My last Mac used OS 9 so I might not remember the Mac terminology correctly.

Yes, I did so, downloaded it to the download folder, then transferred it to the Applications folder.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it doesn’t help.
I don’t have a lot of experience with SketchUp, there is still a problem in the work of version 2021, when using the 3dwarehouse library, SketchUp constantly freezes. Do not tell me, is it supposed to be?

Normally installer files that you find in your Download folder are dmg files. You shall see a SketchUp installer file after the download is completed.

Double click on this file and follow the instructions.

Usually you will see a folder opens that contains an icon for SketchUp and another icon for your Application folder. Between these two icons there will be an arrow showing that you should drag and drop the SketchUp Icon over the Application folder. After doing that, your Mac will transfer all the required files where they need to be. If you already have a SketchUp folder of the same version, like 2021 for example, it will ask if you want to overwrite it with the one that you are moving. Click yes if you want to upgrade. If you have an older version, like 2020 and the new one is 2021, the 2020 files will not be erased. You can have many versions of SketchUp on your Mac. I still have 2013 up to 2021 on mine. I use 2021 but some times, not very often, I also use 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 as well.

Good afternoon. All this was done, reinstalling again does not help to solve the problem.