SketchUp Pro 2017 not allowing me to download from 3D warehouse anymore?

Sketchup Pro 2017 has stopped letting me download models from 3d warehouse this past week. Any idea? Was working fine not too long ago. I considered uninstalling the version form my computer but see that you can no longer download 2017 Pro, only 2017 Make which is annoying!

See:

Uninstalling SketchUp 2017 won’t fix the problem you have. However, if you had an issue in which reinstalling would fix the problem, you could download the SketchUp 2017 Make installer and install it. Then just add your license and it becomes Pro.

1 Like

I can use the 3d warehouse search function fine - for example ‘low poly tree’ then lots of options come up however when I click to download it nothing happens? which makes me think it’s a glitch?

It’s not a glitch. The 3D Warehouse does not support SketchUp 2018 or earlier. As @endlessfix wrote you can find some components in the Components panel (not the 3D Warehouse interface) and get them from there. Just click on their thumbnails. Otherwise you’ll have to go to the 3D Warehouse in your browser and get the Collada version of the component.