Sketchup make or, in this instance not-make, 2017

I dumped the Realtec after having problems with other software.

Well, it’s not installed any longer and have disabled nvidia audio. All is good with sketchup pro trial but still not with make2017, so MattL was correct to point out the 2.8 update.

Therefore, either I stop using enscape or upgrade to sketchup pro AND enscape.

doh.

thank you everyone! :smile: :hugs: :crazy_face:

So you switch to free SimLab Composer Lite? :wink:

On the Enscape page you can also download previous versions that will work in a pinch but yeah, long term upgrading might seem reasonable.

ok, so something is definitely ####ed. simlab crashed on first render attempt.
I cannot believe that:

windows 10 pro 64
intel core i7 8700k @ 3.7
32gb RAM
ROG STRIX B360
4GB palit nvidia gforce gtx 1050 Ti KalmX

cannot handle it.
may have to send off for a checkup…

“####” read “piddl”

OK so it’s hardware and or a driver and NOT how you installed something. Not sure on how comfortable you are with these things but I would completely uninstall ALL nvidia drivers and uninstall the device and then restart the PC and let windows find it and start with a fresh new install of current driver.

tbh have already uninstalled virtually everything. even ‘recovered’ windows and reinstalled all apps…
Something (I think nvidia) is amiss. I’m out of my depth now so may have to send off (my silent babymachine)…though, I’m looking at my first, in process, render in simlab…having deleted (doh!) materials from enscape…(what a noob!).
:]

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.