Sketchup for

When I try to open the AR visor on my ipad inmediatly appears a message that say "memory is low “save unsaved changes” and I have many space in my ipad

Maybe not enough for the file you are trying to view.

What version of SketchUp are you using? You put 2021 “Free Plan” in your profile. Does that mean you are using a cracked version of SketchUp 2021?

What version of SketchUp are you using on your iPad?

on my ipad I have version 6.4.2 btw the file doesnt weight too much

How large is it? You might not think it’s large but evidently your iPad does.

82.1 mb

That’s a pretty big file. Maybe it could be cleaned up. Share the .skp file so we can see what you are working with.

I take it your SketchUp 2021 is the cracked version?

its the original for students, I going to share the file in a wetranser WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

I dont know why this file is too large

There isn’t a free version of 2021 for students.

There are some excessively large texture files. I reduced them to reasonable size and knocked 25% off the file size. I’ll upload it to DropBox and come back with the link.

Here’s the link. See if your iPad will be happier with it.

You could stand to simplify your model, too. The components are overly detailed. You should find a lighter couch to start with.

1 Like

It’s because you have a lot of geometries and textures in it. This is not an issue while modeling or visualizing, while it could be using AR, it depends a lot on what’s your iPad model (how much RAM it has) and what geometries or tags are visualized while you use AR…

I’m displaying your same error with your model :blush:

how do you reduce the file size? is an app?

thanks! I really need to fix this

There’s a bunch of techniques. It’s not an app, though. The main thing is learning how to create efficient models without adding a ton of detail.

Here I’ve eliminated the obese couch and purged the model. That knocked another 55% off of your file and reduced the amount of geometry. Your iPad will probably like that better.

these file still have the sofa

Sorry. Wrong link in the previous one.

thanks you, I relly appreciate that, now its work

1 Like

Try with different and lighter Components (couch, plant, headphones, clown).
If you try to switch these off, AR works flawlessly on my old iPad.