SketchUp for Schools Login Issues - Official Thread

@lindah.miller & @ricstitt you are all set!

@Steve_Ketchup Thank you!!!

Hi, we have been logging in to Sketchup for schools but it showed server issue these few days. pls help

Can you please provide a screenshot of the error message you are receiving?

Dear Steve, pls see attached. It says site can’t be reached regardless it is school network or home network

Not sure where that link came from, but it does an immediate download of the SketchUp installer.

What happens if you sign into sketchup.com and then choose My Apps from the avatar menu in the upper right?

Hi Susan, are you able to sign into the app by accessing it directly? Please test it out with the link below:
SketchUp

yes i can sign in and access. now it’s working. thanks Tori

1 Like

Can you please unblock: fcasd.edu and student.fcasd.edu. We are a k-12 public school in PA.
www.fcasd.edu

Thank you!
Mary

@Mary_Wiseman I’ve added your domain to our whitelist and you should be all set. Please let me know if you experience any additional login issues!

It is still not working for me. Same error.

@Mary_Wiseman @Steve_Ketchup It appears that Google suddenly changed how our application is authorized. We are still investigating but try going to our GSuite Marketplace listing as an administrator and select “Domain Install”.

Hi Sam,

It was already installed so I uninstalled and reinstalled….still no luck.

I have just started to use sketch up in my school. And i was getting in for a few days but I am having problems with it today. How do i make sure that my domain is whitelisted? Thank you.

My school Email would be nikitapavlov@pershing.k12.nv.us

@pavlovn987 please see the post below. If you are a Google user you will need to follow these steps to restore access:
SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users

1 Like

@Mary_Wiseman Do all of your users have the same domain address? If possible, could you please provide a screenshot of what you’re seeing when accessing the Google Marketplace listing through your administrator’s account?

Teachers and admin have the primary domain: fcasd.edu
Students have the secondary domain: student.fcasd.edu

I can’t access from either.

Have you verified that both of those domains have been reinstalled through the marketplace? https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/search/SketchUp%20for%20Schools

Both of your domains have been whitelisted, but this still requires admin approval. Could you please provide an image of what you are being shown in the Google Marketplace?

I have reinstalled the SketchUP for schools in the google marketplace in the admin console. I am then presented with a screen with terms, but the only options I have are to try free trial or login. If I click either one, I get the message that I have sent you. I then see the Sketchup for school in the admin console with all of the approvals…???