Sketchup for Schools Caught in Authentication Loop

@rkidwell I have verified that your domain has been added to our whitelist. Have you verified that the app has been domain installed through Google Marketplace? This needs to be done by your IT admin or whoever has Super Admin privileges for your domain. If you have questions about whether or not the step is complete, please refer to steps listed here SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users.

Your domain has been whitelisted. If the problem persists, please verify that the app has been properly installed on your domain as described here SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users

Boa tarde, Vocês poderiam colocar nossos domínios do G Suite na lista de permissões: @aluno.ce.gov.br

Desde já, obrigado!

@mayjean I have confirmed that your domain address has been whitelisted. Please verify that the domain install has been correctly performed according to the steps listed here: SketchUp for Schools Login Changes for G Suite Users

I keep getting into this same loop, would it be possible to whitelist or verify that our domain has been added, I posted on “Domain Registration” forum, but haven’t seen a reply.

Domain: andover.edu

Thanks.

can you add bcpss.org

Hi…could you please whitelist countrysidechristian.net? I posted yesterday on Student Log In Problems, but no input. I am admin, have uninstalled and reinstalled as domain install, given permissions, and enabled pop ups. Admin and one teacher can log in, but all students are caught in loop after clicking on “sign in with Google.” Thank you.