Sketchup for Schools Caught in Authentication Loop

The login issues should now be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience! If you are continuing to experience issues, please reply to this thread SketchUp for Schools Temporary Login Issues (FIX 28.04.2021)

Thanks, looks like I’m in!

Can you please whitelist @pphs.purdue.edu
Thanks

Tena koe Joy
My school is also caught in an authentication loop, our domain is oruaiti.school.nz if you would be able to add us to the whitelist that would be much much appreciated. Thank you for your time.
markp

Can you add @jdragonmail.us as well to the whitelist?

@markp1, @jeff.motz, @estewart

I have approved your domains for use of SketchUp for Schools. Please let me know if you have any additional trouble logging in.

1 Like

Please add “hallco.org” to the whitelist. We have been working fine until recently and now we are caught in an authentication loop. Thanks!

Having this same issue. Can you whitelist flambeauschools.org.
Thanks!

I’ve posted on the domain request thread as well but there have been no updates since early last week.

Our student domain is student.pps.net and it was originally spelled incorrectly when we first requested. We need this fixed.
Please also include apps4pps.net and pps.net

Thanks!

@Bobbi I’ve approved your domain for use of SketchUp for Schools. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Hi - please whitelist monomoy.edu

Thanks! Jim

Hello Can you whitelist @dcsirish.com (teachers) and @goirish.net (students) So that we may login in. Thanks in Advance!

We have the same problem, please whitelist poolehigh.co.uk

Thank you.
Pete

Yes this very same thing keeps happening to me and my students as well. It started last week. Can someone please help us? Can we be put on the whitelist as well? We have a g suite account and it is for educational purposes. THank you.

Can you whitelist us as well @aldineisd.org (for teachers) and @aldine-isd.org (for students) THANK YOU!

Joy,

Could you please add the PK-12 system ucps.k12.nc.us to stop the authentication login loop?

Also please add @g.eips.ca and @eips.ca as we have the loop issue as well.

@Steve_Ketchup Can you help us out?

Can you please whitelist @ishamburg.org for use of Sketchup for Schools?
Thanks!

We are experiencing this issue as well. Could you add decorah.k12.ia.us and decorahvikings.k12.ia.us to the whitelist?