Sketchup error about nvidia graphic card

I wan to run sketchup, but it I can´t because an error about the uncompatibility between Sketchup and Nvidia Quadro P600, i called Lenovo support to configure it but they say may be the problem is the software. I need help

Check in the Nvidia control panel 3D application settings that SketchUp is set to use the Nvidia graphics card instead of a possible Intel graphics chip included in your main processor. Automatic selection doesn’t work in this case.

Also go to the Nvidia website and download and install the latest graphics driver for your Nvidia card.

Thank you, but the 3d settings is blocked or it has some problem because i clicked and it doesn´t happens anything. I wrote to nvidia to see if they can help me. Thank you again Anssi

At work the Nvidia control panel suddenly stopped working. Upgrading the driver fixed it.

I already done that, Lenovo support upgraded the drivers and they told me literally “we don´t know what it happens” I am really thinking maybe the hardware has a problem. Thank you Anssi

Is your computer a laptop? Are you trying to run SketchUp on an external monitor connected through a Lenovo DisplayLink dock? Years ago I had a similar problem as the dock prevented OpenGL from running.

It is a Lenovo CPU,Tiny series. Is not a laptop.