Not to be an alarmist or overly paranoid but with the way this virus is spreading currently in the United States and worldwide I am seriously concerned about attending a large event such as Basecamp later this year. I’m really hoping this thing burns itself out prior to Basecamp, otherwise I may have to pass this year due to health concerns I have for some of my immediate family members.
I’m sure the discussions are already being had internally but I haven’t seen anything specific coming down from Trimble or SketchUp in this regard (ie. possibly delaying or postponing basecamp by a few months). If anything comes out I would really like to be notified as soon as possible.