Sketchup Architectural Designer Salem Oregon

I am looking for a Architectural designer in or near Salem Oregon.

Thanks,
Jack

Unless you are in need of personal instruction, you may find it reasonable to also seek the services of a professional who is not located in or near Salem, depending on the specifics of what it is you wish to have done. I have provided professional design services to a number of clients situated in locations that are quite distant from my office.

If said designer (architect) uses SU Pro or Studio, and is professionally licensed to practice in your state, the physical location of the design entity is a relative moot point. With online access to essential site documentation it has become common to perform design services from remote sites. I’d be happy to discuss the possibility further in a private message.

You may PM me by clicking my avatar & then clicking the blue Message box that appears.

As J.V. Lee (@jvleearchitects) pointed out … there is no real need for the designer to be close at hand. I have been using SketchUp (and Layout) for over a decade to do 3D modeling and to deliver 2D construction documents to a variety of clients … including architects, builders and individual homeowners … on projects as varied as designing for the conversion of 100,000 SF commercial buildings … to delivering construction documents for decks.

To bridge the distance gap I use Join.Me … a program that enables screen sharing … along with VOIP services. The resulting experience is very much like my client sitting side-by-side with me, at one computer … except there is no travel required … not even across town.

I will send you a PM with my contact info.

I design 2 and 3D cad drawings. I have used Sketchup for 11years and I have 4 years of Revit from PCC, I will rebuild old blueprints if needed (I have the tools to take an old floor plan without diminsions and put accurate diminsions back into the plan), and I will go into any home and take measurements and reconstruct the walls in the plans to make the client happy. I can also take any floor plan and create a 3D model of the house with some help from the clients color schemes I can bring their dreams to life in 3 dimensional views. I can then render the image to a more realistic view and finally I can format the image into an animated AVI image. I am willing to go into foreclosures, flipped homes as well as any other type of renovation. I am willing to do floor plans, foundation plans, details, section plans. I am very interested in helping in any way possible. I would also like to sit down and go through what I can offer to your business and your clients. I have volunteered to help build props for several functions.

I am available and I will give you the results you are looking for.

Thanks

Stephen Mentzer
COMPCAD@AOL.COM
503-329-6450
Find me on Instagram @stephenmentzer
Or on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenmentzer

If you are looking for a SketchUp user make sure they are qualified. That includes having a SketchUp Pro license.

I am very qualified I have used SketchUp for 12 years. I have SketchUp 2020 pro edition. I have been in the construction business since the early 80s. If interested please ready my post from above

Thanks

Stephen

Stephen,
Lets talk! I am new to SU and have more work than I can handle.

Thanks,
Jack

I design 2 and 3D cad drawings. I have used Sketchup for 11years and I have 4 years of Revit from PCC, I will rebuild old blueprints if needed (I have the tools to take an old floor plan without diminsions and put accurate diminsions back into the plan), and I will go into any home and take measurements and reconstruct the walls in the plans to make the client happy. I can also take any floor plan and create a 3D model of the house with some help from the clients color schemes I can bring their dreams to life in 3 dimensional views. I can then render the image to a more realistic view and finally I can format the image into an animated AVI image. I am willing to go into foreclosures, flipped homes as well as any other type of renovation. I am willing to do floor plans, foundation plans, details, section plans. I am very interested in helping in any way possible. I would also like to sit down and go through what I can offer to your business and your clients. I have volunteered to help build props for several functions.

I am available and I will give you the results you are looking for.

Thanks

Stephen Mentzer
COMPCAD@AOL.COM
503-329-6450
Find me on Instagram @stephenmentzer
Or on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephenmentzer