Sketchup 2023 issues

Hi everyone,
I am using Sketcup 2023, but I don’t know if it is because I accidentally changed a setting for a few days, but a black line appeared in the workspace section as shown in the attachment and the program lags incredibly, it is almost impossible for me to work and the program crashes and throws me out. Is it something you can help with? Or what could be the reason? Sorry again, thank you in advance.

Does it happen in any blank file? Or just a single model file? If just a single one, share the file with us.

You didn’t complete your profile correctly. Based on your screenshot the operating system is some form of Windows. Which one? ‘2023’ is NOT the answer.

Did you install SketchUp correctly? That requires right clicking on the installer exe and selecting Run as administrator.

It happens everytime, blank file and all file, sorry my operating system is Windows 11 Pro and yeah it was working well and i suddenly noticed that black line

Did you install SketchUp correctly?

So this is a recent developement? What changed on your computer right before this started?

Have you done a cold reboot of your computer? Have you updated the graphics drivers recently?

Does it happen if you open a different template in SketchUp? Or an existing model?

i only added some keyboard shortcuts thats all. And yeah i reboot my computer and updated my graphics, it happens every template.
I have Sketchup 2019 version too but in 2019 version there is no issues or black line, should i install Sketchup 2023 version again?

It wouldn’t hurt to try reinstalling it. Make sure you do it the right way. Right click on the downloaded installer exe file. Choose Run as administrator. When presented with the option, choose Repair.

Did you have any success with repairing the installation?

I installed Sketchup 2023 version again but no, still same :smiling_face_with_tear:

Following my directions?

In SketchUp’s Preferences look at Graphics. Click on Graphic Card Details. What does it show?

What extensions do you have loading?