Windows 10 64-bit system, NVIDA Quadro k620 graphics card。Ask for help！
Firstly, Save and close any open model, so there is only a new blank model loaded.
(1) Open the Extension Warehouse:
Tip: Installing and managing extensions is easiest if you access the Extension Warehouse from SketchUp by selecting menu Window > Extension Warehouse.
(2) Find the Skalp extension product page:
Searching or Browsing for Extensions
tells you to type “skalp” into the search bar to locate the Skalp 2017 product page.
(3) Click the red "Install" button, and answer Yes to the confirmation dialog.
(4) Let the install close SketchUp.
(5) Restart SketchUp manually.
(6) If you purchased a license from: www.skalp4sketchup.com
Go to menu Extensions > Skalp, and click Info Dialog, then the “activate” link.
For manual install, download a RBZ archive from outside SketchUp in your favorite browser:
Already tried, still can’t start
You are not helping those of us who are trying to help you.
Your cryptic posts give us few clues !
What have you tried ?
Where did it ‘fail’ ?
This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.