Sketch up crashing when trying to open file or creating new project

I recently bummed about sketchup crashing whenever i open a file or create new project. What happens is when i select template at the start up the tab pops up then immediately crashes without any bugsplats appearing. I tried uninstalling and reinstalled. I also tried the repair option still nothing works. I need help guys.

under Windows installing/repairing preferrably with admin rights by “Right clicking > Run as Admin” the SU setup executable.

And check that SU is running on your nVidia GeForce video card (see nVidia Control Panel (rclick desktop) > 3D Settings…) and not on a maybe available integrated intel (U)HD/Xe GPU… with the recent driver version installed of course.

I am having the same issue… tried the whole Nvidia Control panel thing and even tried to use the mesa3d github batch and still didn’t work… i installed a newer and an older sketchup version, had to pirate them, still didn’t work…

Also download and install the newest Nvidia driver from the Nvidia website.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.