Signing up for school account

Good morning,

I was trying to sign up for the free education account, but because I work for a higher ed institution it will not let me. Even though I technically work for the college, I actually work for Total Experience Learning® at Albright College, a non-profit organization affiliated with the college and I strictly work with 5-12th grade students, which is the population that I will be using this program with, which counts as primary and secondary education. I was wondering if there was a way to still be able to use the free education accounts for my students. If you would like more information about our program you can find it here: https://www.albright.edu/academic/total-experience-learning/

Thank you,
Sarah Hosler

Hi @shosler, thanks for the post and sorry for my delay in replying. I must have missed it the last time I was signed on. I am happy to do what I can to try and get you up and running. Does the non profit have a custom domain or does it share one with the college? If it has a custom domain that will make it a lot easier on our end.

Hi Casey,

Thank you for responding. We do share a domain with the college.

Ah, that may be a slight issue. I’ll continue to look into it but it will definitely affect things.

Update 1/24/2023 10:34 Mountain time

Just heard back from the rest of the team and while they agree that you definitely qualify for access to SketchUp for Schools, the person who knows how to process non-profit requests is out for the rest of the week. I’ll send them an email and do my best to get you added to the database as soon as I have instructions from them.

Okay great, thank you! If there is any other information you need from me let me know.

Hello,

Are there any updates about this?