Show us the way you have SketchUp set up on your computer right now

(My netbook screen resolution is 1366 x 768 [8.7" x 4.9"])

3 Likes

My minimalistic arrangement of tools and toolbars. Just to answer questions with having basic SketchUp in sight. Freedo’s tools is some extra to play with, seldome used though

2 Likes

Here’s the way SU always opens on my, sorta quirky, dual monitor setup…

1 Like

It’s interesting to see which extensions people are using. :smile:
If it matters, I’m using a 24" 1920x1200 Samsung monitor.

1 Like

Some more extensions are only used by shortcuts and/or right click menu…

1 Like

FYI: This is a HP 25" external monitor. (On the internal 15", I usually have Explorer & Chrome Browser windows open.)

2 Likes

1 Like

I tried replying to my message and doing a paste. Nothing appeared. Trying in this reply to you… still nothing.

3 Likes

My Puzzle Box

1 Like

1 Like

This is my working screenshot, SketchUp and LayOut…

3 Likes

2 Likes

This is a typical arrangement of things I use somewhat regularly. I would consider myself an intermediate user.
I typically draw furniture (This is 2 variations of a wall cabinet) and indoor/outdoor views of our house for remodeling and landscaping ideas.

2 Likes

So how do I send you the image ?

Strange that I hadn’t noticed the upload button. Will try that now.

1 Like

[quote=“colin, post:22, topic:12513”]
Strange that I hadn’t noticed the upload button. Will try that now.
[/quote] I pasted the clipboard content into the “reply”-field. Fast!

I usually work with a dual monitor setup, but for this response I took a screen grab showing the primary monitor only to better illustrate how the screen is set up. When the dual monitor display is used the setup is essentially the same except that the boxes for Outlner, Scenes, Layers, etc shown here on the right will be on the primary screen along with any other reference program materials such as AutoCad .or Photoshop, while the SketchUp file will be displayed on the other larger screen…

1 Like

I did try that, nothing happens.

Complete noob, but getting there.

1 Like