School whitelist Requests

Please allow list mywlake.org. We are a k-12 school in Ohio.

@JonathanH , @jchollett , @zagraypete

I have approved your domains for use of SketchUp for Schools. Please let me know if you have any additional trouble logging in.

Hi there,

Can you please whitelist
@fuhsd.org and @student.fuhsd.org for Sketchup for Schools? Thank you!

Can you please whitelist @ccsd1schools.net for Sketchup for Schools?

@menko & @salcorley

I have approved your domains for use of SketchUp for Schools. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

@Steve_Ketchup could you please check @eips.ca and @g.eips.ca

We were whitelisted and working but now we get a loop when trying to login via Google.

@Steve_Ketchup If you could whitelist my school, that’d be great too. All students and teachers are @preuss.ucsd.edu we are a grade 6-12 school that is on the UC San Diego campus, so not sure if the ucsd.edu part is throwing it all off, but it’s giving us the authentication loop as well. Thanks.

I need my students to be able to log into sketchup for schools

student account: @ltisdschools.net
educator: @ltisdschools.org

Hi @Steve_Ketchup
I’m from Wellington College International School Bangkok, could you also please add our domain in your whitelist as @wellingtoncollege.ac.th and @wcib.ac.th our teachers and students will be delight and appreciate a lot.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

@Steve_Ketchup can you please make sure @gloucesterschools.com is whitelisted? We are a K-12 public school district in Gloucester, MA

I need my students to be able to log into sketchup for schools student account: @ltisdschools.net educator: @ltisdschools.org

I keep getting the message SketchUp for Schools is once again available for educational use only. Don’t worry, any projects that you may have created through your personal Gmail or Microsoft account can still be downloaded from your Google Drive or One Drive. To continue sketching, please log in with an EDU domain account.

Thank you,

Hi Steve, Can our school domain please be whitelisted?

@kemnal-tkat.org

@Steve_Ketchup

@Steve_Ketchup @anyone. Please add cbalincroftnj.org to the whitelist.

@steve_ketchup @anyone I am the GSuite admin for our domain and I’ve got Sketchup for Schools installed for staff and students. Our domain is lintonhall.edu and I would like to have it whitelisted so we can log in again (we’re getting the redirect to login screen over and over.) Thank you!

Hi,

Can you whitelist our school?

demaatpro.nl

I need a whitelist entry for sd83.bc.ca

I need a whitelist entry for sd83.bc.ca and student.sd83.bc.ca

Hello, requesting whitelist of iaedb.org and iowaschoolforthedeaf.org.

@Steve_Ketchup Hello, could you please allow our domain for GEMS Education:

@gemsedu.com (Staff)
@gemselearning.onmicrosoft.com (Students)
@gemselearning.com (Students)

Please can you whitelist

@eck.leap-mat.org.uk

https://leapmat.sharepoint.com/

Thank you