School whitelist Requests

Thanks again for the posts everyone I’ll address all of the new posts here so just look for your username and follow the instructions outlined and you will be all set to go!

First up, @jeff.koons, I am not sure what might be causing that. I’ll ping the team and see if they have any ideas. I tend to be more familiar with the Google end of things. The first step is usually to clear the cache and cookies though so if you want to try that, please feel free to do so while I look into that error code. Also, thanks for including that error code and screenshot. That will help a lot.

As for you @jeppedal and @Taher, I was able to get you both added right away and you should be all set to deploy the app. Just make sure not to skip any steps as that can cause issues later on.

As for you @Spiderweb, I wasn’t able to locate your website after a few quick searches and I need to verify a few things first. Can you link me to a website so I can look up some information for your entry in our database? If you don’t have a website, I can ask you a few questions directly via a private message.

Hopefully we can get you all up and running as soon as possible.

Hi Casey,

The School website is https://grange.southwark.sch.uk/

Outlook-myqigksc.png

Outlook-h4syuid3.png

Thanks @Spiderweb! I’ll get you added right now and you will be all set to deploy the app by the time this post is up. Just make sure not to skip any steps as you deploy the app as that can cause issues later on that might not be apparent at first.

As always, we would love to hear from you on ways we can improve SketchUp for Schools. We are especially eager to hear ideas for new lessons and curriculum that we can create to better serve teachers.

@CaseyG - skip any steps? What steps could we be missing?

@CaseyG - never mind. It works for us now…Thanks :slight_smile:

@CaseyG Can you add otc.edu? I’ve already run through to approve things on the Google/Microsoft side and am getting this message each time I try to login: