School whitelist Requests

Sorry to hear you are still having some difficulty with getting signed in @MikeLich. I’ll make sure there are not any typos in the database and ping the servers to make sure they are working. You should be all set to try again a few minutes after this post goes live so let me know if you still see any issues.

Please whitelist the domains @webo.k12.in.us and @weboschools.org

Hi Casey,

I tested an account in both our staff and student domains, and they both worked! The process I used was:

• Remove and re-add Sketchup to the domains (problem continued)
  • Asked you to whitelist our domains (problem continued)
  • Remove and re-add Sketchup to the domains at the same time you confirmed no typos
  • SUCCESS!!

Thanks for your help!
Mike

Hi @MikeLich, I am glad to hear you are all up and running. If you have any additional issues I am always happy to take a look and see if I can get them fixed.

As for you @jeff.christner, I’ll get you added to the database in the next few minutes so you should be all set to deploy the app by the time this post goes live. Just make sure you don’t miss any steps as you deploy the app as an improper deployment can cause issues later on.

@CaseyG can you please point me towards the steps for proper deployment within a 365/Azure setup? Much thanks for the help!

Great question @jeff.christner. You can find the instructions to deploy the app in a microsoft environment here:

You can find the deployment instructions for a google environment here:

That should get you up and running, unless I missed something. If I did please feel free to let me know and I’ll get you an answer as soon as possible.

Having a problem with just one user. Is it possible to check that @mcvts.org is whitelisted?

@CaseyG Please allowlist ccs.k12.in.us

Thank you!

Please add hasdk12.org to the whitelist!

Thanks!

Please add @scsgrade78.com to the whitelist. Thank you!

Please whitelist @fiche.org. Thanks!

Please whitelist @Ashmanorschool.com & @ashmanorschool.org. Website is https://www.ashmanorschool.com/

Thank you

We need our Google Domain in the city of Aarhus whitelisted. The domain-name is: aaks.dk

We have already approved the app…

Best regards
Jeppe

Please whitelist thalesacademy.org and thalescollege.org.

The app is installed via Google Workspace but users are unable to sign in.

Thank you!

Hi everyone, thanks for the posts. I’ll do my best to address everyone in a single post.

@Keith.A thanks for the post. I just ran a quick search on the database and it did not appear to be in the database. If other users are able to access it though that would indicate that it is not a permission issue and that it is more likely a bad cookie or a bad file in the cache. Can you have that user clear their cookie and their cache and then let me know if it fixed the issue?

@ccstechgirl, @orffn @eduthing, thanks for posting a link to your site. I was able to find everything I needed to add you to the database without any issues at all. It is always really helpful when I can just click a link to get all the info I need. You should be all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Just make sure you don’t skip a step as that can cause issues that are not readily apparent when users go to sign in.

As for you @jeppedal, I wasn’t able to locate your site in your post and as it was a little light on details, I have not been able to find it after a few searches. Can you link me to your school website or your district website so I can get all the information I need? After I get that I can have you added to the database right away.

As for you two @Mrs_Krayonz and @jeff.koons, while you did not link your sites in your post, I was able to find them after a quick google search and found everything I needed to record for our database and you are all set to deploy the app. Again, just make sure you deploy the app corrrectly as improper deployment can cause issues later on.

Finally, @marshall.chaney I can add your first domain to the database without issue as I was able to get everything I needed from your site but we might have an issue with the second domain as my initial look at the site indicated that it is a college level school. SketchUp for Schools is only intended for k-12 schools. Of course it is entirely possible I misunderstood something so please feel free to let me know if I missed some details on the site that can clear it up.

Hopefully that takes care of everyone in this thread for now. If I missed you just @ me and I’ll get right on it as soon as I am able. Good luck to all of you and please feel free to share any suggestions you have for what you would like to see us add to SketchUp for Schools. We are always on the lookout for ways we can better serve educators and new ideas for curriculum.

Thank you @CaseyG. I followed the “How to deploy for Microsoft Users”, but after I check consent for my tenant, I get a Sign-in Error box. I checked the Enterprise Apps in our tenant and permissions are all granted by Admin consent. But even with that, I keep getting sign-in interruption errors showing under sign-in diagnostic.

Error Code: 65001

Message: The user or administrator has not consented to use the application with ID ‘{identifier}’{namePhrase}. Send an interactive authorization request for this user and resource.

Hi Casey

District is: Aarhus Kommune, Denmark

Homepage: Børn og Unge

Google Domain: aaks.dk

Best regards
Jeppe

Hi @Steve_Ketchup I have SketchUp enabled in our domain

Can we be added to Sketchup whitelist please

domain:@grangeprimary.net

Thanks!

@CaseyG, @Steve_Ketchup ???

District is: Aarhus Kommune, Denmark