School whitelist Requests

can you please whitelist mckinneyisd.net we have two email domains @student.mckinneyisd.net and @mckinneyisd.net

Thanks for the help!

We want to use sketchup for school but maybe our domain needs to be whitelisted.

@nuborgh.nl and for students : @student.nuborgh.nl

Should it work after that? we currently see a message admin need to appraval the app

Can we get chisumisd.org added to the domain whitelist so that our students can use Sketchup?

Hi, could I please also get our school added to the whitelist? Hereā€™s the domain:
@4icudine.edu.it

Kindly add to allowed sites (whitelist): @lutherking.edu.es

Hi,

Can we get NYC DOE the largest school system in the US whitelisted?

@schools.nyc.gov
@nycstudents.net

Thank you

A few of our students are asking for access. Could you please whitelist ad.uci.edu and uci.edu

@CaseyG
Could you please whitelist the domain at our high school
Bristol-Plymouth Vocational Technical High School
@bptech.org

Hello Steve,

I am in need of having our virtual school domain whitelisted. Our domain is @lowcountryvirtual.org

Hello Steve, can you whitelist our domains?

@4icudine.edu.it

Thank you.

Hi everyone and sorry for the delay in my reply. My computer died last week and I have been recovering files from it. It has been taking up most of my time. Thankfully I should be all caught up soon and back to normal soon. In the meantime I have added many of you to the database.

Specifically, I have added @j-gray, @whuenestein, @jrogers, @testertest, @chardwick and @aldox.

As for you @ttessem, @aaswanid, @jyarmac, I couldnā€™t get your sites to load so I couldnā€™t get all the information I needed. Can you please post a link so I can verify everything I need?

As for you @jareuter, I need to verify that you are not a higher education school and are a K-12 school. The information on your site looks like you are a higher education school but please feel free to correct me if I missed something

1 Like

Login is working for us now. Thank you!

Sorry about that, I forget our web page is a little finicky and has to be posted as www.mckinneyisd.net otherwise it doesnā€™t load correctly.

I am still getting the login error, ā€œAre you in the right place?ā€ Please help!

Hi again @ttessem thanks for posting the link. I was able to locate everything I needed right away and have added you to the database. You should be all set to deploy the app. Just make sure you follow all the directions as you deploy the app as an improper deployment can cause issues later on.

As for you @chardwick, improper deployment can cause the same issue. It is usually the result of missing a step somewhere. Can you run through the deployment again and make sure you didnā€™t miss a step by accident? If you are still getting an issue after that, we can take a look at cache and cookies next.

Hello,

Can I whitelist my school?
my domain is
@sfusd.edu

I saw a previous post a few years back saying that it was whitelisted, but this is no longer the case.

Thank you

Please whitelist fayschool.org
Many thanks!

Please whitelist our staff and student Google domains:

students.hempfieldsd.org

Thank you!

Hi @parcherfay and @MikeLich,sorry for the delay in my reply.

I was able to verify everything I needed on your websites and added you to the database a moment ago. You are now all set to deploy the app if you have not already done so. Just make sure to follow all the instructions as you deploy the app as an improper deployment can cause the same error message that you are already seeing.

Hi Casey,

Thanks for taking care of thatā€¦unfortunately both our staff and students (two different Google domains) are still stuck in the login loop. My G Suite super admin account works normally. I removed SketchUp and reinstalled it following the directions here (How to deploy SketchUp for G Suite users). Is there another set of directions? What are the next troubleshooting steps?

Thanks, again!
Mike