Revert to SU Pro 2020 from 2021 due to Tags Panel glitch?

My SketchUp 2020 expired last week and I am using the 30 day trial of 2021 to decide if I want it, or to revert to 2017 Make. I am not a professional. I am a retired middle school teacher and after teaching SketchUp in the classroom for many years I decided to design my retirement home.
When the Trial Period is over, will I be given the opportunity to subscribe to SketchUp 2020 for one year rather than 2021?
I have been searching Google and the SketchUp Community and have found no solution that works to make the Tags panel legible. I can only read the selected Tags, the light grey on white deselected tags are too hard to read unless I highlight them and this is extremely frustrating.
I have used Sketchup 8, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 and none of them had this problem. I have a Mac running 10.13.6 and understand that OS is not supported with SketchUp 2021 - that is why I want the opportunity to subscribe to SketchUp 2020.
Please help.
Leandra

If you subscribe, you can sign in on all versions that use a sign in, so , 2019, 2020 and 2021.

1 Like

Whokay, I didn’t know that!!

Thank you for your reply - bummer. I have a 2017 iMac and I have purposely not updated because my Adobe CS 5.5 (Photoshop) and my MS Office desktop software won’t work with newer Operating Systems. I will simply have to revert back to 2017 Make - I have already saved most of my files, materials, and components to 2017 so it is doable. All the best ~Leandra

Please ignore what I said. As Jack outlined, if you subscribe to SketchUp Pro, you can use any version that has a login function.

Thank you for your reply. I had education versions of that software that expired after the year. But it was a good thought.

Classical educational teacher licenses aren’t sold anymore, but a one year educational subscription can be bought and as said, you get to choose which version you gonna use (2019,2020 or 2021)

True…but I retired June 2020 due to Covid…so no Education Licensing. It was awesome that it was available, especially when I needed to teach from home those last 6 weeks. Students used the online version and I used the desktop version. All the best ~Leandra

1 Like

Update: RE can’t see deselected items in Tags Panel. With two days left of my trial, I have stumbled upon one answer. I disconnected my 2nd monitor from my iMac so that my husband could use it with his laptop. Bata Bing Bata Boom, I can now see the deselected tags on my iMac. Wow, I wish I knew this 28 days ago. I hope it helps someone else.