Results of Validity Check - Can't save work???

Hello @thevoyager and welcome to the SketchUp Community.

Your post reveals insufficient information to describe what you are encountering. It may be helpful to include a screenshot showing what appears and a description of what you were doing when the issue was first discovered.

You should also correct the inaccuracies (I don’t believe you are using a “version 2” of Make…[SketchUp 2 is over 10 years old], state which version of ios you have, and “dunno” is not a recognizable graphics card name) and complete your user profile. This will help other users to better assist you.

Because you are new to this Forum, several useful links are provided FYI. I hope you find them helpful.

I am sure you will find your participation here to be enlightening, informative, and enjoyable. FYI, several links are provided HERE and HERE to direct you to some useful info relative to this site. (Click on the bold text.)

As a new SketchUp User, I want to help you quickly become familiar with some of the best ways to make use of SketchUp and to best communicate your concerns here on this Forum. I have attached several informative videos below for your review. These may offer some additional guidance as you continue to learn SketchUp. Just click the boldfaced text to be directed to the referenced links.

Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 1

Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 2

Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 3

Getting Started with SketchUp - Part 4

The video links that follow exhibit a feature that is only available with SU Pro (and SU Shop) but not available with SU Make (or Free). These are provided to give a glimpse of the potential of this extraordinary software.

Getting Started with LayOut

Layout Tips

Again welcome, and feel free to ask as many questions and to post as frequently as you wish. I look forward to your becoming an active member of this Community!

I am confident that you will find your experience in this online community to be positive!