Resizing object

resize
sketchup
advice

Hi, I bought an object on a website called turbosquid. I had it converted to a .skp file. When I Put it into sketchup the object is 51m wide when it should only be 2.1m. It is also all one colour and should be a few different. It is for a kitchen design.I am wondering if someone could resize it and change the colours for me, I am willing to pay or if someone can tell me how to that would be great. (I am a complete novice)

I have tried to do the tape and resize but it wont change for some reason! Any help would be great!

Thanks

Elliot

Check your private messages.

(moving to Commercial and Collaborative category)

The last I heard from @elliotponder over a week ago. Nothing more and no payment despite numerous attempts to get him to respond. Others beware.:

he’s easy to find on facebook :wink:

Yes. And I know where he works. E-mails to his address have gone unanswered, too.

It is really unfortunate when you provide a product and the client doesn’t pay. After being burned before, I require a retainer (deposit) and an agreement before starting the work and full payment before submitting the final product.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.