Push-pull issue

Tags are used to show or hide the objects in the model space. To keep things separate so they don’t “glue” to each other, you need to use groups or components (objects). Since the panels are pre-manufacured and shipped to the site, and the document is to show assembly of the panels, I would make a group or component of each panel and give them tags to show or hide them depending on what you require for a given scene.

Check your private messages.

In addition, if any panels are identical (not unusual, I think) they should be instances of the same component and given instance names to identify which is which. That should actually help assemblers, as it makes clear that there are multiples. Don’t you hate it when the instructions say there are 10 bolts needed and the kit contains 12?

1 Like

Or even worse the instructions say 12 are needed and only 10 are enclosed.

2 Likes

No, I love that. I have a shop full of handy spare hardware. Plus I usually loose a least one fastener in the assembly process. :butter::open_hands:

4 Likes

Hi !

I have a problem with Push Pull.
Immeubles.skp (922.7 KB)

My wall measure 18 cm depth and I check with axis and it’s parallel.

When I Push, there remains a parasitic side and I don’t know why

Here the video: you can see it 14 days from now

Thanks !

To help achieve your goals, some time spent at the SketchUp Campus and at the SketchUp - YouTube channel will be very worthwhile. Both sites are from the SketchUp team. On the YouTube channel, pay attention to the Square One Series and Level UP series. They cover the basics for each tool.