Problems with Sign In

After domain install, nobody can access sketchup. We’re caught in a sign-in loop. Pop-ups are enabled, but it looks like sketchup doesn’t believe we’re a school domain.

uas.edu.uy is my domain.

I need help with this! :frowning: @CaseyG

Hi @Mafealexis, thanks for the post and thanks for the @ to get my attention. It makes finding these posts a lot easier for everyone on the team.

In order to get you added to the database, I need to know a few things. First up I need your domain and it looks like you already had that in the previous post so we are already 33% done.

I also need verification you are a k-12 school or equivalent. Just a simple typed out confirmation is sufficient as long as it is true. If you are not a k-12 school, we have a different package for you to use.

Finally, if you have one, a link to your school or school district website is helpful although. it is not technically required. We can usually get some additional info from your website that helps us fill out some additional stuff in our database.

If you can get back to me with the requested information, I can get you added right away and you will be up and running in no time at all!

Thanks @CaseyG to you for helping me, can this link be useful for your K-12 application?

The website of the school is : https://www.uas.edu.uy/

Let me know if you need anything else
Thanks in advance

@CaseyG

Sorry for the delay in my reply @Mafealexis. I fully intended to get this done yesterday morning but I had a student arrive early for a class I am hosting.

I just finished getting you added to the database and you are all set to go now on our end. Hopefully that gets you up and running without more troubleshooting, although if you need more help please feel free to @ me again and I’ll see what I can do to get you up and running as soon as possible.