Problems with Nvidia M2000

Hello, I have problems with your new PC; is a computer new Xeon dual processor core 10 + 10 - crashes Sketchup as the Nvidia Quadro M2000 graphics card returns an error saying that it was overloaded!
But you have to configure it in any way? With the M1200 board had no problems thanks

Desktop or Notebook?

if a desktop download/install the recent driver form here, if a notebook download/install the recent driver from the maker of the notebook first.

M2000 = notebook

Check that there is no hardware problem with overheating or such, and that all cooling systems work.
Check that your Nvidia driver is up to date.
Check that SketchUp is set to use the Nvidia card from the Nvidia control panel 3D application settings. Automatic selection doesn’t work.
Check, in the same control panel, that Antialiasing and Anisotopic Filtering is set to “Application controlled”.

Anssi

of course but notebooks w/ Xeons are seldom.

Yes, and terribly expensive. HP, if I remember right has a couple of “mobile workstation” models. How “mobile” they are might be doubted - the battery life of my old “high-end” Lenovo with any CAD-type application has never exceeded an hour and a half, approximately.

Anssi