Problems with live components

Hi, i’m new using sketch up and i have a problem with live components of sketch up labs.
a few months ago i used live components of door, windows and i could edit them.
today i tried to do the same thing and i couldn’t edit anything, and show me this message

503 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

The CloudFront function associated with the CloudFront distribution is invalid or could not run. We can’t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: 4JXsar2bl_6T5Sd5JG2KX3A5OFzZDiVeEkyKs7WDGYaT1w4xKggsEA=

someone knows how to fix that?
Thanks for all.

Hi, i’m having the exact same problem. Does anyone know a solution for this yet? Thanks!

I don’t know a solution for this yet. I did ask the relevant team to take a look at this post.

Can you please provide more details on your environment?

• Operating systems name and version
  • Region, where are you located?
  • What are you trying to do, please send us steps to reproduce the issue.
  • Are you able to configure and download live components directly from 3D warehouse?

Thank you,

Marwan

Hello Marwan, thanks for looking into this.

Operating system: Windows 10

Software: Sketchup pro 2021

Region: Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Steps:

While in a drawing i want to add for instance windows.

For this i want to use a Live Components from the 3d warehouse.

So in Sketchup i go to the 3D warehouse.

There i search for windows with the checkbox for live components checked.

I choose a window and download it in my drawing.

Then i want to adjust the size of the window in my drawing, so i double-click on the window.

But in the window that then opens i don’t get the configuration options but the 503 error similar to the one mentioned above.

Yes, i am able to download and configure live components through the 3D warehouse in Chrome browser, but when i place these in my drawing i can’t edit them anymore. Also then i only have inch sizes and no mm sizes.

Hello, could you tell me what the build version of 21 you are running?

Help → About SketchUp

Thank you
Trent

I think that it is almost midnight for you at the moment. To save a bit of time, here is something to try:

Trent and his team figured out that the problem could occur in 2021.1.1, but was fixed in 2021.1.2. Our hope is that you are still on 2021.1.1.

If that is the case, try this installer:

https://www.sketchup.com/sketchup/2021/SketchUpPro-exe

Was this a solution?