Problem with .vrscene

Hi, when i fill my scene i sometime import detailed and already textured 3ds max objects as .vrscene file into my sketchup file. I love this workflow because it renders as it is in 3ds max. The problem that I have is when I move the files between computers the materials are missing. Before I move the file I always check the v-ray file path editor to repath all the assets into one folder. I also tried vray pack project and still no luck. Is there any workaround this problem?

I have the same problem now.
Have you found the solution for it?

I just stumbled across this same problem. I had my tree vrscenes in a folder, and the textures maps for the bark, leaves etc. in a seperate folder within this folder named ‘maps’. Import the vr scene geometry imports but no textures, just black… As a test I copied the textures from the ‘maps’ folder into the folder alongside the vrscenes and it worked.

I think vray is looking only in the specified folder where the vrscene is located and no further subfolders. Let me know if this works

It really worked for me. Thank you sooo much, you made my day. :grinning: :grinning: :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes:

1 Like