Placing All components to one plane

Hi. Is in sketchup some way to distribute and organise all my components at one plane, so i cas see all o f them, for example from top view?

Yes. You can move the components to the ground plane or it might be easier to drag in new instances of the components from the In Model components panel.It depends on the model, how you’ve made it and how you need to show the components.

What version of SketchUp are you actually using? Your profile indicates a version that does not exist.

i have SketchUp Pro 2020

Maybe you could fix your profile so there’s no confusion.

Back to your original question. What is it that you are modeling and how do you need to show the components laid out on the ground plane?

Shure. I mean something automatical for something like this.

Is this for CNC cutting? Maybe look at Fabber. If not for CNC, give more detail about how you will use this.

You might use one of the Cut List extensions or maybe CutMap from the Extension Warehouse. CutMap is old and apparently hasn’t been updated so you’d want to give it a try and see if it works.

Please fix your profile.

I need it to see details,measurments. To understand how much material i need. And i not qutie understand what exactley i shoud fix at my profile.

A cutlist extension can make that easy enough. There are a number of them in the Extension Warehouse. I like one that is called simply CutList. It will give you the overall dimensions of the components and can do some part layout to give you guidance for sheet usage.

Evidently you figured it out because your profile now says you are using SketchUp Pro 2020.

Thanks, i ll try all that out!