Palette and shortcuts issues

Hello, since downloading sketchup 2023 I am no longer able to use my shortcuts if I select a component from the structure palette.

Likewise, when I selected a component in a group directly from the model, I was used to seeing this same component in the drop-down menu of the structure palette.
Now, in the structure palette, this only displays the name of the group without expanding all of the content and therefore without showing the selected component in the model.

Is it something known ?

Which shortcuts?

What is the “structure palette”? There is nothing called that in SketchUp. Show screen shots of what you are seeing?

When you installed SketchUp, did you do so correctly? That is, did you right click on the downloaded installer file and choose Run as administrator?

Thanks DaveR for answering

Here is the screen shot (french language).

The shortcuts i’m talking to are move, push, tape

I guess I did as administrator but I can’t say for sure…

OK. Outliner in English.

The group you indicate in Outliner is a nested group. Expand it by clicking on the triangle to the left of the group name.
out

Were you using the natively set shortcuts previously? In English it would be M for Move and P for Push/Pull. There is no native shortcut for the Tape Measure tool.

Then make sure. Close SketchUp, find the installer, right click on it, choose Run as administrator, and then when prompted, choose Repair.

Blockquote Expand it by clicking on the triangle to the left of the group name.

Yeah I know but in the previous version when I selected a component in the model it expanded in the outliner. Now it doesn’t…

Yes I use M an P + T for tape

I found out that shortcuts be activated when I use the orbit (mouse wheel in my case), it’s like I need to in the model windows to use the shortcut

Yes, it is a “known issue”, I have seen others are reported it. Devs might work on it already. (I hope, because I also do not like it)

Focus does have to be on the model window in order for keyboard shortcuts to work. It’s been that way for a few SketchUp versions.