Paintbucket: Tutorial -v- Reality on day 1

Hi everyone. This is my day #1 with Sketchup and I am following the tutorials for starters. In tutorial 3 we encounter paintbucket. My difficulty is that my paintbucket window and the tutorial window differ a lot, and it is does not seem to be a pc/mac difference.

My window was bleh and showed materials. The video window has a neat colour wheel and across the top some tool buttons. I messed about trying to get the same window as the video and ended up with a bunch of stuff none of which remotely resembles the video.

Could someone explain to me how to make my paintbucket look like the video paintbucket. It is video tutorial #3 (http://www.sketchup.com/learn/videos/58) and the paintbucket appears around 9:10

(I would show screenshots except I am not sure how to get an image up here)

Thanks in advance!

The one in the video is the Mac version, the windows version looks like this.

To add an image or file use the upload button, 7th icon from the left at the top of the message box.

Hi Box. Thank you. :smile:

That is the window I get so I guess it was pc/mac difference. I now have two sections in that window, one with the original look and one that appears to allow the creation of materials. So I have gained something and I guess I will learn how to fine tune colours soon enough :smile:

Thanks again!