HIGH NOON ENTERTAINMENT
Position: Jr. 3D Designer / Artist
Location: Denver, CO
Starts: January 2017
Duration: 4 months - April 2017
High Noon Entertainment is searching for a talented Jr 3D Designer/Artist to join our
creative team in Denver. The ideal candidate must possess a strong interest in
architecture, home remodeling, photography, design, and be detail oriented. Excellent
communications skills are essential. Of the many opportunities and duties this position will encompass, this position will have a huge role in helping create industry-leading 3D animations for Americas #1 home improvement show, Fixer Upper. Candidates must be able to work & create from our office in Denver, Colorado.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in 3D animation and broadcast design, designing,
modeling, and texturing 3D assets using 3DS Max and Photoshop (or equivalent
programs) on multiple professional projects or large arch viz residential
• Must be able to visualize and create from .pdf, .jpg, .dwg and .skp files to produce
photorealistic interior and exterior home improvement renderings.
• Strong design sense for broadcast graphic packaging and experience with the design process for cable programming in-show graphics.
• Strong understanding of PBR workflow, materials and lighting.
• Experience with third party render engines (ie VRay or Octane)
• Experience with Sketchup, Cinema 4D and Adobe Creative Cloud which includes After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere & Photoshop.
• Self starter. Collaborative, team-player attitude: open & receptive to new ideas, constructive criticism, direction and changes.
• This person would work with & assist our Senior 3D designer.
Broadcast graphic design experience for major cable network programming.
Experience with Allegorithmic Substance Designer or Painter, or Quixel Suite.
Experience with Sketchup Pro or similar CAD software.
Professional interests include home remodeling, architecture, VR, and HGTV reality TV programming would be a plus.
Knowledge of graphic compositing, non-linear HD video editing and color grading.
This opportunity is slated to be onsite, 40 hours per week for 4 months to start.
Submit resume and portfolio/reel to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “JR 3D ARTIST RESUME” in the subject line.