Oklahoma House Build!

Yes, I hoped it would get your attention.

Congratulations on moving on in life! That’s quite the upgrade. Hope you don’t stop using SketchUp, though.

1 Like

Well, I would, but I don’t really have any work right now. Also the subscription and the computer I was using belong to the LLC. So I don’t have pro, and I’m using an old HP touchsmart 320 for paying bills and my son’s homeschool. It’s an old piece of junk, but it’s pretty good for taking care of business. I have a copy of SketchUp make (unlicensed) and it seems to run well enough for the small things I’ve done on it.

1 Like

Drywall is hung mostly and finishing is away! Spray foam on the decking is done.

It’s hard to think that this was once a pile of dirt.

11 Likes

Super off topic, but I do not care:
This is my daughter

Serenity York

22 Likes

Terrific! Good for you. Hope you were there for it all. Life and priority changing experience.

1 Like

I was!

Congratulations on becoming a father! Good luck to you and your wife in figuring everything out. :slight_smile:

Oh, and the house looks pretty nice as well!

1 Like

Congrats on your 1st child!

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

A lifetime subscription that everyone is willing to pay…there we go, now we’re back on topic. :face_with_peeking_eye: :rofl:

Seriously though, Congratulations!

2 Likes

PRETTY!!

19 Likes

Hey, it’s really coming together! Must be very satisfying…

1 Like

Yea, Its really cool seeing the project turn out looking so close to the model.

We’re getting really close now!

14 Likes

The clients closed on their loan last Monday, (these pics were taken last Saturday).

It cleared all inspections, and has been deemed ready for move-in.

The homeowner wanted to do the finishing touches themselves to save money.

12 Likes

You guys can be proud of yourselves.
You must have had some help from Escher with the staircase shown in the second image in this post.
(its time for me to go to bed before I trip over some steps, falling down, or is it up)

2 Likes

Ah I see. It can be confusing. (Is that a window? Or a skylight?)

1 Like

A big shout-out to @medeek who’s tools have helped us make this project and others go from plans to paint.

Thanks brother. I hope you’re well!

5 Likes

Very nice! I’m still freaked out that Oklahoma has scorpions :wink:

2 Likes

MAN! I love framing pix. Thank you for sharing…great work both digitally and ACTUALLY!!!

2 Likes