Non-default Materials MIA

Opened SU2014 to work on a new model today and quickly discovered all materials that I’ve added to the program are gone. This was not the case last night. They are even gone from the program folder - only the default materials are in their respective folders.

*Last Windows update(s) - 6.11.19
*Latest Windows update(s) - not installed yet
*Mozilla Firefox updated - 6.21.19, but I don’t see how that could affect the materials list in SU2014 - it never has before.
*Mozilla Thunderbird updated - 6.21.19, but I don’t see how that could affect the materials list in SU2014 - it never has before.
*Avast Anti-virus definitions updated 6.21.19, but I don’t see how that could affect the materials list in SU2014 - it never has before.
*Downloaded two models from 3DWH on 6.21.19 in 2017 format, converted to 2014 format using extention “Eneroth Open New Version.” I have had this extension for at least two months and have used it many times without any problem
*Adobe Reader - updated on 6.14.19
*Adobe Flash Player - updated on 6.14.19
*Last new [full] program installed: Adaware Antivirus (runs in passive mode), 6.02.19

Anyone have any idea why the materials in SU2014 would have returned to default over-night?