No inferencing SkUp pro 2020

I get no inferencing at all!
Using SketchUp Pro 2020 on a Mac.
Also the Arc tool not working!
HELP!!!

Are you still using OS10.12.6 as your profile indicates? That might ahave something to do with it. Or it might be a graphics issue.

What happens when you try to use the Arc tool? Are you talking about Arc or 2-Point Arc?

Hey Dave!
My Mac is running 10.13.6 High Sierra
When I go to use the simple 2 pt arc Tool, first there’s no inference points to click on, but, if I click on a random point, then click on another point, when I drag out, the arc shows up out in space, not connected to either of the two points I clicked on!

SkettchUp 2021 doesn’t support that OS version. See: https://help.sketchup.com/en/sketchup/system-requirements

It maybe that SketchUp will work but it wouldn’t be too unusual to find issues with that.

So the 2 Point Arc tool works but not the inferencing to set the points. Inferencing problems are typically related to graphics card/driver problems. You could look at Preferences>OpenGL and see if changing the states of the tick boxes helps.

Yeah. Inferencing problem.

By the way, it would help if you update your profile.

Thanks for you input! I’m going to see if I can upgrade the OS, but i\my computer may just be too old, damned planned obsolescence!

Good luck. My old MBP has ended up connected to a scanner and that’s all it gets used for.

SketchUp 2020 should run on High Sierra, though, when did this start?

My error I was thinking about 2021.