New Profile Questions

Hey SketchUp Forum Community!

We want to be able to help you in the easiest, quickest way possible, therefore we are asking everyone new and old to go to their profile and fill out three simple questions.

To proceed you MUST be signed in.

Step 1:
Click your Profile Photo and click Preferences gear from the drop down.

Step 2:
Fill out the three questions.

1. SketchUp Make/Pro version
    SketchUp Make or Pro version, Bitness: for Windows (32-bit or 64-bit), Mac is only 64 bit
  2. Operating System
    Operation system name, version, bitness
  3. Graphics Card
    Graphic Card Model, Memory

Click here to learn about Bitness.

Let me know if you have any questions by commenting below. Thanks very much!
AlexB

2 Likes

comment faire pour avoir la version pro sans licence bien sur avec des fonctions en moins
Pour la version 2016 la reponse au chargement est l suivante “Acces Refuse”
Que doisje faire …J’aime enormement la DAO .etant a la retraite il m’est impossible financierement d’avoir Autocad

Merci de votre lecture

Nival Bernard

I’ve just started using Sketch Up Make, and I’ve just entered this forum. I’m not quite familiar with the topics, and which one is proper for introducing myself. I’ll check back later.

I have three views (front, side, top) of a car sketch I did 50 years ago. Can I scan these into Sketchup and us that as a starting point for a 3D model rendering?

Left out that I have a 64 bit Windows 10 system and the model of the Graphics Card is an Nvidia GeForce 405 carrying 2 gigs of memory.

Yes you can. Scan it as a PNG file and import directly into Sketchup. There you can scale it up and down to suit your modeling. Enjoy!

Willy