New iMac now out

I really don’t want to be sold a pup…

tl;dr: relax, Macs are not affected neither by intel nor Radeon GPU issues.

Phew!

So it’s just Layout then…?

1 Like

I know what you mean, but it’s not exactly “new” if you know what I mean. It’s an incremental change using the specs and hardware that aren’t really new at all :slight_smile:

I’m with @simoncbevans on the Layout Issue.

Sketchup :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::zap::zap:
Layout :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

I wouldn’t go quite as far as demonising Layout. I do find it a very useful adjunct to SU. Essential in fact. I do find it annoying that it lags the way it does and there are other annoying features such as not being able to lock a move direction and often not being able to force it to move something where you want first time. I do find it a bit amazing that the software can be released as a professional pack with these failings in place but I guess it’s more complicated than us mere mortals can possibly know. Well, I hope it’s that…

Ah, I didn’t mean to demonise it. Just expressing my frustration with it. I rely on it 100% as I solely use a Sketchup/Layout workflow.

Can I add the ability to be able to rotate an object with a reference/base angle, and also to be able to dimension circles/arcs to the list of annoying features missing.