Need Tutorial/Your method of Extr BULKHEAD, (not ortho)

It seems the biggest task would be getting all the separate lines COPLANER.

How are they ‘JOINED’?

Sorry, could you describe more fully what you are asking? From your topic title and message, I don’t understand.

I don’t understand what you’re asking for either. Show us some pictures or a SketchUp model, too.

Steroids or supplements perhaps.

How do you Post a SU file?

Click on the Upload button, 7th from the left in the row of buttons above the text window when you are making a reply.

Boswell/gripwin,

You’ve been posting these enigmatic questions for years now, despite the shrugs, furrowed brows, and blank stares you invariably get in return. Someone always asks you to clarify. It must by now be evident to you that your unique writing style is essentially incomprehensible, yet still you persist in the use of strange syntax, non-standard abbreviations, random capitalization, and other perplexing, heretofore unseen usages. I doubt if even you have ever seen another Earthling write in this manner. It must be deliberate, so why do you do it?

I believe on occasion over the years I’ve actually seen tiny bits and snatches of coherent writing from you, making me suspect that you could probably put together a sentence or two in standard English if you wanted to. Why not give it a try?

What’s the story?

-Gully

2 Likes

Another one of your FANTASTIC, lyrical and ‘point well made’ responses! [Do you write novels?]