My model disappears when i toggle off terrain in geo-locate

I’m not sure how or if my model got attached to the geo-locate terrain. Is there a setting for this or do I change it to a different tag (layer)? Very strange, Ive been messing around trying to find a workaround but so far no luck.
thanks jw

Share the SketchUp file so we can see what you’ve got set up. Likely you’ve tagged the model with the terrain tag.

1 Like

I am guessing you put it on the 3D Terrain Tag or in the terrain group that Add Locatio automatically creates.

1 Like

Ok yes you are both right about that, I had multiple componants nested together into a larger componant.
When i changed the larger componant to a different tag it didn’t help because each nested componant was also on the location terrain tag, so simply had to edit and change thiose to another tag as well.
So all is working fine. I usually dont assign tags to much since all my models are imported from autocad and already have assigned tags or layers from acad. but thanks for your quick response. jw

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.