My middle school students seem to think SketchUp a bit sexist

True, … but this was all started about the free version that may change on a daily basis. Randomly changing the startup figure shouldn’t confuse anybody.

p.s. where is @TonyT ?

True. Didn’t think of that.

Again, I’m not agreeing that SketchUp is sexist - though I am saying this is a good place to make a change. I like the idea of random characters on start-up that was brought up. We’re talking about kids being able to identify themselves in STEM fields - a small change like this hurts no one and is super easy to make. And you really don’t need a stadium full of people to represent the world - Apple manages to do it in just a few shades of emoji.

I cannot believe that we might have found the worse side of sketchup make having stopped at 2017.

Port all old templates to 2017 make then! Maybe each year the new template can be ported to 2017 too.

That way Bryce will rule the world again as always should have been the place of big lizards!

PS: please don’t get me wrong. I just hope you find humor in this post as I am just kidding… I will withdraw if needed

2 Likes

Humor is what separates the CAD and UnCAD… :grinning:

2 Likes

80% of middle school teachers are Female.

This video really shows how unfair gender inequality can be…

Is SketchUp paying the same salaries regardless of gender?

If not then, unfortunately, they are contributing to the problem.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.