Moving curved edges

Hello again everyone. I have another question. I’m pretty sure this is not an easy fix because I didn’t follow best practices of making a lot of components. I ended up just trying to sculpt this base from a single cuboid. I’ve been trying to model the Lacava Trenta toilet.

I didn’t notice that I had to bring the edges of the where the bowlplane and tank section meet in about 2 inches. I’ve been playing with it for about 4 hours now and I can’t figure out a way to pull it in without distorting all of the other geometry up. Is there any way to salvage this or should I just start over? Thank you for any help you can give me!

Trenta

I’m not sure exactly what you mean, but the better way to make those adjustments would be to turn on “hidden geometry” and select the parts (maybe the whole back) and then use the move tool.
Using “wireframe” mode may make it easier to see exactly what you have selected. It may also be easier to accurately select those parts in a parallel view too. If you try to scale it as a whole or in groups you will distort any curves.