Missing buttons - SketchUp Make 2017

Hello everyone! I’m trying to modify some drawing settings from the Preferences window, but some elements like buttons and/or combo box are missing! I’m using Windows 10 and recently it updates to version 1709 (build 17025.1000). Is there any configuration or component I should reinstall do fix this problem? Thanks!
MissingButtons

Are you trying to make changes to toolbars? The control for that isn’t missing. You’re looking in the wrong place. Look in View>Toolbars. There’s never been any option for controlling toolbar visibility in Preferences.

@DaveR the little toggle squares are missing in his screenshot.
I’d recommend Repairing your installation finding the original downloaded .exe install file, right click on it and choose Run as Administrator, then select repair when given that option.
Radi

My mistake. I was on my phone. I agree about repairing the installation.

And while you are at it, also check for an update to your graphics card driver. And, if your computer is a laptop, check in the Nvidia control panel 3D application settings that SketchUp is set to use your Nvidia card.

This is exactly my problem. The check boxes have disappeared. I downloaded the latest version of Make and the latest Nvidia drivers. I modified the video card settings and nothing worked.
Sometimes thirdparty apps are devoloped using some OS resources such as Microsoft Visual C++ and that could crash when there are Windows updates (bugged ones).
Does anybody knows wich code or resource Sketchup uses to render those windows?
Thanks for your help, Box. With this image I’ve figure out where were the selections and I was able to change my settings.

Did you repair the installation as suggested by right clicking on the SketchUp installer file and choosing Run as administrator?

I have exactly the same problem after updating Windows 10 with the Insider Preview

Which version of the Windows Insider Preview are you running? On 17046.1000 I don’t see any issues with missing controls and SU 2018.

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.