Minimal Polygon Design

Also, note the lack of side mirrors… still a requirement on US roads!

1 Like

I knew that I had seen that design somewhere before :wink:

For now, it’s under consideration to be changed I read. Once we humans stop touching the wheel they will be unnecessary I guess.

1 Like

hmmmm…?? I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a camera system of sorts providing all kinds of views outside of the vehicle for the driver etc…it would have to right…I mean this is a “future” car…surely there must be some cool driver tech. (we hope)

1 Like

I’ve driven in the US and can assure you those mirror things are never used.

3 Likes

We don’t use turn signals, either :wink:

2 Likes

I was going to say that but couldn’t remember what you called them , I didn’t think you’d understand what I meant when I said you didnt use your blinkers either.

1 Like

You are both right, we are too busy talking on our cell phones :wink:

2 Likes

You should visit Lund. I don’t even have a driver’s license; I just ride my bike (whenever I’m not using public transport).

2 Likes

Additionally, we use our fog lights all the time to blind others. The high beam headlights are meant for signalling others that you don’t like something in their behaviour, especially if they are observing the speed limit.

1 Like

I was gonna say perhaps flat thick armoured panels are gonna be much cheaper to make, but that seems like a rather serious comment for this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

The “speed limit”, of course, is merely a suggestion or a guideline which is mostly ignored.

Happy Thanksgiving!

6 Likes

Fond memories of minimal polygon games…

I wonder what NCAP rating that would get today?

Are you eating peacocks over there now?

Once again the forum rules have stripped me of the ability to rely.

1 Like

I was trying for this effect …

… which is clearly why I stick to mechanical non-organic forms :wink:

1 Like

It is very safe because it is so slow that it is never there at the time the accident is supposed to happen.
Mine, around 1980:

3 Likes