Version 0.7.6e - 06.06.2018
Encompasses all of the following bug fixes and updates:
- Added the option for Glulam Beams for window and door headers.
- Cladding corner treatment now has MITER and LAP available as two additional corner options.
- Sheathing corner treatment now has LAP available as an additional corner option.
- Cladding materials selection extended to include all SketchUp materials currently in model.
- Minor bug in exterior corner trim corrected.
- The update status message in HTML edit menus (wall, door and window) moved to top of form for better visibility.
- Auto-Corner Configuration algorithm revised to handle “stepped” walls and to better detect co-linear walls.
- Wall “Draw Tool” configured to retain most recent inputs from user. Parameters not shown in UI default to global settings.
- Added the option to toggle between standard stud sizes and custom (user defined width x depth) sizes with the “Walls” tab of the global settings.
- Fixed a bug with the wall sheathing and cladding so that door openings are properly cut out even when the vertical offset parameter is negative.