Medeek electrical plugin help

Hi I am having a problem with the electrical plugin I went to licenseing on the plugin and it shows I have the trial version. I paid for the plugin and typed in the serial number and pressed enter and it still says I have the trial version. How do I get the plugin to notice the serial number. Stephen Mentzer.

1 Like

It may be best to address the question to Medeek in the first instance as it is unlikely to be an SU problem. Or have you done that?

Calling @medeek - your assistance is needed in this thread.

I thought maybe he would see it and respond

He might but he might not. @sjdorst has pointed the way to draw it to his attention here by pinging him.

1 Like

If you’ve previously installed the “trial” version, please follow these directions:

• Note: If you have previously installed the trial version of the extension and are upgrading to the fully licensed version it is not necessary to re-install the extension. To activate the full version of the extension:
  1. Click on the Global Settings icon (three slider bars). The Global Settings menu is displayed.
  2. Click on the License Tab within the global settings. The License Tab menu is displayed with an input box for your serial number.
  3. Enter your serial number (case sensitive) and then click Save Settings button at the bottom of the menu. A popup message will appear confirming your license registration and the Medeek Seal will be displayed.
  4. Restart SketchUp for the license activation to fully take.

Let me know what you get.