Managing Devices

I have read through post about managing devices and the suggested solutions don’t work.

SKP will not open because it says I have exceeded my activations. I only have a laptop and a desktop, so there shouldn’t be an issue.

When I updated to the most current 24 version, it will not let me launch because of the activations message. I have gone through the process of deauthorizing all devices and I have done this on both devices, but it still doesn’t release and let me in.

What am I missing??

Michael

Each version of SketchUp that you have run counts as an activation. Open the previous version of SketchUp and sign out. Then quit that version.

By the way, your forum profile says you are using Free Plan 2023. There is no such version. Please update your profile.

Same problem as above. This is why I avoid updates. I am only using on one laptop. What is needed to access my files and software.

“Open the previous version of SketchUp and sign out. Then quit that version.” Fixed the problem for me.

1 Like

Thanks Jim,
After many attempts and frustration I did find that solution on the forum. I hope they address it in the next update.

Mona King

www.LivingAura.Design

“Nature inspires us to live our best life. Bring life to your environment by design.”

This email is confidential and may well be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply email and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person. To do so could violate state and federal privacy laws. Thank you for your cooperation.

| jimvjohn
June 29 |

• | - |

“Open the previous version of SketchUp and sign out. Then quit that version.” Fixed the problem for me.