Looking to Customize Sketchup to generate Quotes

Hello,
not sure where to post this, my apologies if i am posting in the wrong area. We are looking to hire someone to customize Sketchup for us so that it generates a quote form the rendering.
Is this possible. If so and you are interested please message me.
Thanks
Sarah

1 Like

Can you provide more details about what you want to do? It’s likely that you can already get the information you want out of the SketchUp model using the Report Generator feature.

Hello, Thanks for your reply. We are looking to assign a price to each cabinet that we include in the kitchen rendering. We have already created a catalogue of all our standard cabinets (skus). The designer would then pick and choose all the cabinets to include and I then want it to generate a quote for the client. We would also need to calculate the door cost based on material (ie if they were doing painted doors or thermofoil doors). Does this make sense?
Thanks
Sarah

You can add Advanced Attributes to components including price in the Entity Info panel. You can also use the existing Dynamic Component feature to add even more information to the components. You could even set things up so the price of the cabinet or door or whatever is tied to the materials and other features of the component. Then you can use the Report Generator to create a customized report that could be used for your quote.