Looking for help with monitor display problems/Sketchup 2018 Checkup

I am running Sketchup Pro on a PC with a 6GB Nvidia Geforce 1060 card, Intel Core i7 and 16GB RAM. I have recently added a 40" monitor with 3840 x 2160 resolution and I am experiencing problems with Sketchup display and speed.

The problems are that Sketchup is intermittently slow to respond and some of the icons in the toolbar are not displaying properly (the shadow and Podium buttons are displaying very small).

I have run Sketchup 2018 Checkup which reported the following problems:

Error: Your “GeForce GTX 1060 6GB/PCIe/SSE2” graphics card has 1 MB of graphics card memory. SketchUp requires a graphics card that has 256 MB or more of memory. Note: if you think this error is incorrect, see Help > Documentation.
Error: Tests that exercise your “unknown board/PCIe/SSE2” graphics card’s capabilities have failed.

I have updated the driver on the Graphics Card. I am not using the monitor for working at - it is for display at meetings - i.e. I am not sitting up straight against it and it seems to be OK in other applications

Any thoughts or suggestions would be much appreciated.
thanks - David

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.